Mar 15, 2011 – “Well, my wife and I were at a restaurant, and when we came out we saw this beautiful '47 Dodge business coupe, and my wife fell in love with it. She just liked the car. She loved the lines of it and how it looked… The car wasn't for sale and the fellow that owned it was inside having lunch with his girlfriend.

7:04. 1947 Dodge Coupe Maroon – Duration: 3:29. Jack R 13,901 views · 3:29 · "HELL BOUND" 1950 Plymouth …

Aug 23, 2017 – By Todd Fitch. If truly “all original” as described, this 1947 Dodge Business Coupe may have spent more time in a plastic bubble than any kind of barn. Offered here on craigslist in Denver, Colorado, it can be yours for $12,000. The Business coupe catered to traveling businessmen, providing room for …

eBay Listing: 1960 Ford Galaxie Sunliner Convertible, 2-Owner Car, Original Paint Right around 1959 and 1960 automotive styling, at least in terms of tailfins and chrome, was reaching new heights with many manufacturers leaving behind the influences from aviation. Cadillac's tailfins of the Series 62 and Eldorado Seville …

Dodge D24 Coupe, nice all orig, 77,act miles, good int, straight six, fluid drive, good chrome, new tires and chrome wheels, good driver · Photos (9) · Country Classic Cars. Staunton, IL. Check Availability. 1947 Dodge Sedan · $9,999 · 1947 Dodge sedan…Super CLEAN .No Rust..runs excellent , no dents. Clean.le .

1947 Dodge 3 window coupe, super rare model, desirable and hard to find, flat 6 engine, 3 speed fluid drive, 6 volt system, nice straight body, good interior, good chrome, visor, very nice dash, class.

All Dodge (USA) Custom Club Coupe versions offered for the year 1947 with complete specs, performance and technical data in the catalogue of cars.